Ocean Shores, Washington
Experience this sea haven with a six mile expanse of sandy beach where you can partake in numerous adventures or choose to relax on the blissful shore. With restaurants and shops a short walk away, there is never a dull moment at the ocean.
- Comb the beach for treasures, and dig for razor clams
- Horseback ride on the shoreline
- Explore Gray’s Harbor Lighthouse, the tallest lighthouse in Washington
- Kite challenges, sand sculpting, and kayak competitions
- Quilt shows, an Irish music festival, and five jazz festivals each year
- Amenities include fitness center, basketball, tennis, and indoor pool at nearby health club