Palm Springs, California
Palm Springs is composed of fragrant blossoms and sunny hills overlooking crystal blue pools, plus a bustling nightlife. Located at the foot of the majestic Mount San Jacinto in the Coachella Valley, you will find immaculate grounds and a soothing atmosphere for your vacation.
- Contains some of the world’s most famous golf courses
- Swimming, tennis, horseback riding, and hiking in the nearby desert and mountain areas
- Air Museum and Joshua Tree National Park
- Resort emulates a Spanish-style villa and spreads over 27 acres of awe-inspiring desert landscape
- 8 pools, 9 jacuzzis, 4 fountains, 5 lighted tennis courts, and 2 bikes included with each unit