Villas at Poco Diablo
Dramatic canyons and sheer red cliffs are a daily view from the luxury of your vacation villa. Just a short mile from the heart of Sedona, this resort is set amid verdant landscaping, trickling streams, and tall pines.
- American Indians first settled this area, followed by homesteaders, artists, and New Age spiritualists
- 9-hole executive golf course, full fitness facility, swimming pool, jacuzzi, and tennis courts
- Dine in or outdoors at the on-site restaurant
- Nearby Slide Rock State Park has natural rock formations that provide nature-made waterslides
- Breathtaking backdrop of Red Rocks for spiritual pursuits and numerous hiking and mountain biking trails