Victoria, British Columbia
Victoria is a breath of fresh European air where flower baskets hang from lampposts and classic shops sell fine English china. Your Bed and Breakfast is located in a historically preserved building with sophisticated furnishings.
- Visit famous Inner Harbour to book a three hour sail on a lofty ship
- Visit the BC Parliament, and take a double-decker bus to tour Victoria’s historic sites
- Stroll through Butchart Gardens and stay for the fireworks show on Saturdays in the summertime
- Afternoon tea is served at your home resort
- Each unit is unique in style and décor
- Three course gourmet breakfast available in the Rosewood conservatory daily