Big Island, Hawaii
Situated on the largest island in Hawaii, this tropical refuge has a semi-arid climate ideal for pleasant outings in Kona. You will be enthralled with the black lava fields and verdant forests, as well as the prominent Hawaiian beach life.
- Historic Kailua Village and nearby to the Kona Coffee Farm
- Birthplace of Hawaii’s greatest king, Kamehameha I
- Experience the cascading Rainbow Falls
- View Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes
- Oceanfront resort located on the sunny, dry side of the island in Kona
- Recently remodeled with a fully equipped kitchen and seaside pool